Table of Contents
Collaborators and the Technical Steering Committee#
The Node.js project is maintained by individual Collaborators. The Technical Steering Committee (TSC) membership consists of key Collaborators who have demonstrated both technical expertise critical to the ongoing maintenance and evolution of the project and a long term commitment to driving the project and community forward.
You can read more about how to become a collaborator and a TSC member in the contributing section.
Following is the list of current collaborators, with their areas of expertise when relevant:
- Alexis Campailla (orangemocha): Windows, build system.
- Chris Dickinson (chrisdickinson)
- Colin Ihrig (cjihrig)
- Fedor Indutny (indutny): TLS/crypto, http_parser, libuv.
- James M Snell (jasnell)
- Julien Gilli (misterdjules)
- Michael Dawson (mhdawson)
- Robert Kowalski (robertkowalski)
- Steven R Loomis (srl295)
- TJ Fontaine (tjfontaine): releases, build system, binary addon layer, user defined tracing.
- Trevor Norris (trevnorris): Buffer, Async Listener.
- Wyatt Preul (geek)