The Node.js project is sponsored by the Node.js Foundation and maintained by individual Collaborators. The Technical Steering Committee (TSC) membership consists of key Collaborators who have demonstrated both technical expertise critical to the ongoing maintenance and evolution of the project and a long term commitment to driving the project and community forward.
You can read more about how to become a collaborator and a TSC member in the contributing section.
The Node.js Project currently has well over 300 contributors actively working on different areas of the project. The current list of contributors can be found on the project's GitHub profile.
- Alexis Campailla (orangemocha)
- Ben Noordhuis (bnoordhuis)
- Bert Belder (piscisaureus)
- Brian White (mscdex)
- Chris Dickinson (chrisdickinson)
- Colin Ihrig (cjihrig)
- Fedor Indutny (indutny)
- James M Snell (jasnell)
- Jeremiah Senkpiel (Fishrock123)
- Julien Gilli (misterdjules)
- Michael Dawson (mhdawson)
- Rod Vagg (rvagg)
- Shigeki Ohtsu (shigeki)
- Steven R Loomis (srl295)
- Trevor Norris (trevnorris)