Weekly Update - Dec 4th, 2015
Node v5.1.1 (Current), v4.2.3 "Argon" (LTS), v0.12.9 (LTS) and v0.10.41 (Maintenance) are released
- This is an important security release. Please update your Node.js installation.
- We have released Node.js v0.10.41 (Maintenance), v0.12.9 (LTS), v4.2.3 "Argon" (LTS) and v5.1.1 (Current) with fixes for the announced vulnerabilities and updates to OpenSSL.
- All Node.js users should consult our December Security Release Summary for details on patched vulnerabilities.
See https://nodejs.org/en/blog/vulnerability/december-2015-security-releases/ for more information.
- Node.js running in the new Airbus A350 inflight servers, "We were allowed to run our own node.js-server on the inflight servers of the aircraft."
- Automatic cat feeder powered by Node.js, "Is a DIY cat (or dog, or human) feeder controlled over the web."
- Netflix' Node powered interfaces, "Shifting its user interfaces to Node.js, Netflix has been able to streamline the development."
- Node.js Interactive, December 8th - 9th at Portland, US.