Weekly Update - Jan 11th, 2016
Node v5.4.0 (Current) is released
Node v5.4.0 (Current) Releases
- This release also includes several minor performance improvements:
- assert: deepEqual is now speedier when comparing TypedArrays (Claudio Rodriguez) #4330.
- lib: Use arrow functions instead of bind where possible (Minwoo Jung) node#3622.
- node: Improved accessor perf of
process.env(Trevor Norris) #3780.
- node: Improved performance of
process.hrtime()(Trevor Norris) #3780, (Evan Lucas) #4484.
- node: Improved GetActiveHandles performance (Trevor Norris) #3780.
- util: Use faster iteration in
util.format()(Jackson Tian) #3964.
- History of Node.js on a Timeline, "This is the history of Node.js on a timeline, from 2009 until now (December 2015)"
- What the web platform can learn from Node.js, "Evolving the platform"
- NodeConf Adventure 2016, "First batch of NodeConf Adventure tickets are up!", June 9th–12th, 2016 - Walker Creek Ranch, Marin, CA, USA
- NationJS Node Day Conference, TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW, March 11, 2016 - Washington, DC