Weekly Update - December 25th, 2016
Node v0.12.18 (Maintenance)
- Node v0.12.18 (Maintenance). The complete changelog can be found on GitHub.
Node v7.3.0 (Current)
- Node v7.3.0 (Current). The complete changelog can be found on GitHub.
Help in Promoting our Node.js Foundation survey
- The Node.js Foundation launched a second user survey to learn more about how developers are using Node.js.
- The Node.js Foundation wants to get a better understanding of how people use Node.js. Do you use the platform? Have an opinion to share? Survey here: http://svy.mk/2gJira0
- You can find details on the survey in this blog post: https://medium.com/@nodejs/have-some-time-mind-telling-us-how-you-are-using-node-js-dbd8bcd67b42#.nts8mmikj.
- Node.js 7.3.0 Release Brief: This week’s pre-holiday release Current release contains a couple new features, and the regular bunch of fixes.
- Enterprise-grade Node.js Promises with Async and Bluebird: This blog post is about lessons learned at XO Group when implementing promises at an enterprise level, including the benefits and drawbacks of current implementations of Promises available for Node.
- V8 ❤️ Node.js
- Deploying NodeSource N|Solid on AWS with Just One Click: This post will walk you through setting up N|Solid using the AMIs available on the AWS Marketplace.
If you have spotted or written something about Node.js, do come over to our Evangelism team repo and suggest it on the Issues page, specifically the Weekly Updates issue.
Have an event about Node.js coming up? You can put your events here through the Evangelism team repo and announce it in the Issues page, specifically the Weekly Updates issue.