io.js 1.5.1 Release
On Monday, March 9th, @rvagg released io.js v1.5.1. The complete change log can be found on GitHub.
- tls: The reported TLS memory leak has been resolved via various commits in this release. Current testing indicated that there may still be some leak problems. Track complete progress at #1075.
- http: Fixed an error reported at joyent/node#9348 and npm/npm#7349. Pending data was not being fully read upon an
'error' event leading to an assertion failure on
socket.destroy(). (Fedor Indutny) #1103
- Possible remaining TLS-related memory leak(s), details at #1075.
- Windows still reports some minor test failures and we are continuing to address all of these as a priority. See #1005.
- Surrogate pair in REPL can freeze terminal #690
- Not possible to build io.js as a static library #686
process.send() is not synchronous as the docs suggest, a regression introduced in 1.0.2, see #760 and fix in #774
dns.setServers() while a DNS query is in progress can cause the process to crash on a failed assertion #894
- NodeConf tickets are on sale, June 8th and 9th at Oakland, CA and NodeConf Adventure for June 11th - 14th at Walker Creek Ranch, CA
- CascadiaJS tickets are on sale, July 8th - 10th at Washington State
- NodeConf EU tickets are on sale, September 6th - 9th at Waterford, Ireland