Are You Ready for Node.js Interactive?
The Node.js Foundation is pleased to announce Node.js Interactive happening from December 8-9, 2015 in Portland, OR. With node.js growing in all aspects of technology, the gathering will cover everything from streamlining development of fast websites and real-time applications to tips for managing node.js applications, and much more.
The event will be the first of its kind under the Node.js Foundation led in cooperation with The Linux Foundation. Vendor-neutral by design, it will focus on the continued ideals of open governance collaboration between the now joined node.js and io.js community. The conference welcomes experienced developers as well as those interested in how node.js might be of use to their business with tracks that focus on IoT, front-end and back-end technologies. To curate these tracks and create the best experience for attendees, track chairs include seasoned veterans:
- Kassandra Perch for IoT, a software developer / evangelist / advocate / educator / roboticist living in Austin, TX, who you can follow at: @nodebotanist.
- C J Silverio for Back-End, who is all node, all the time and works as VP of engineering at npm, Inc. in the Bay area.
As the Node.js community continues to grow, the Node.js Foundation believes this event is the perfect place to continue to develop collaboration and better understand what’s next for this extremely popular technology. Interested in joining us? Register here. Timeline for discount rates are as follows:
- Super Early Bird - US$200 for the 1st 100 tickets
- Early Bird - US$325, ends October 17
- Standard - US$425, ends November 21
- Late & Onsite - US$525, begins November 22
If you are interested in becoming a speaker, please check out our Call For Participation page for more details. Call for Participation closes on September 24, 2015.