The Node.js community is large, inclusive, and excited to enable as many users to contribute in whatever way they can. If you want to report an issue, help with documentation or contribute to the code base of the project, you’ve come to the right place. Explore our community resources to find out how you can help:
- The GitHub issues list is the place for discussion of Node.js core features.
- For real-time chat about Node development go to
#node.jschannel with an IRC client or connect in your web browser to the channel using freenode's WebChat.
- The official Node.js Twitter account is nodejs.
- Node.js Everywhere is the official Node.js Weekly Newsletter.
- Node.js Collection is a collection of community-curated content on Medium.
- NodeUp is a podcast covering the latest Node news in the community.
- The Community Committee is a top-level committee in the Node.js Foundation focused on community-facing efforts.
- Official API reference documentation details the Node API.
- NodeSchool.io will teach you Node.js concepts via interactive command-line games.
- Stack Overflow Node.js tag collects new information every day.
- The DEV Community Node.js tag is a place to share Node.js projects, articles and tutorials as well as start discussions and ask for feedback on Node.js-related topics. Developers of all skill-levels are welcome to take part.
- Australian Node.js blog & developers listing
- Chinese community
- French Google+ Community of Node.js users
- Hungarian (Magyar) community
- Iranian group in Persian
- Israeli Facebook group for Node.js
- Japanese user group
- Korean Node.js community
- Nicaragua Node.js community
- Spanish language Facebook group for Node.js
- Spanish language community
- Việt Nam Node.js community