The Node.js community is large, inclusive, and excited to enable as many users to contribute in whatever way they can. If you want to report an issue, help with documentation or contribute to the code base of the project, you’ve come to the right place. Explore our community resources to find out how you can help:
The GitHub issues list is the place for discussion of Node.js core features.
The official Node.js Twitter account is nodejs.
Node Weekly is an email list that gathers up the latest events and news from around the Node.js community.
NodeUp is a podcast covering the latest Node news in the community.
NodeJS Reactions captures the Node.js experience in the form of animated GIFs.
Official API reference documentation details the Node API.
NodeSchool.io will teach you Node.js concepts via interactive command-line games.
StackOverflow Node.js tag collects new information every day.
docs.nodejitsu.com answers many of the common problems people come across.
How To Node has a growing number of useful tutorials.
- Australian Node.js blog & developers listing
- Chinese community
- French Google+ Community of Node.js users
- German Node.js community
- Hungarian (Magyar) community
- Iranian group in Persian
- Israeli Facebook group for Node.js
- Japanese user group
- Korean Node.js community
- Nicaragua Node.js community
- Russian website
- Spanish language Facebook group for Node.js
- Spanish language community
- Turkey group in Turkish (Türkçe)
- Việt Nam Node.js community